TPG Community

Get online support

Plan change request issue

jastyles00
Level 3
Hi, I requested a change of plan 5 days ago and was told 4 days ago, via email, that it would happen within a day and that I would be notified about it via email. I haven't received any confirmation email yet and my speeds are still the same. I have logged on to the app and online portal to find that I am still on the same plan. Could someone help me with this issue? I have received extremely poor service from TPG of late and I am very seriously considering lodging a 2nd TIO complaint and leaving TPG all together. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hey @jastyles00,

We'll check out what's going on with your plan change right away. Can you send me a private message?

jastyles00
Level 3
Interestingly the so called "admin" that offered to help has disappeared, gotta love being ghosted. I've lodged a 2nd TIO complaint. TPG are by far the worst company to deal with, unreliable, non communicative and have absolutely no idea what they are doing.
jastyles00
Level 3
TIO complaint CRM:0001366104740.
jastyles00
Level 3
Still no resolution, TPG can't even contact me when directed too by the TIO. Don't worry TPG I've told the TIO that you haven't contacted me, more money being charged by the TIO against you for your incompetence. Keep going, I've got plenty of time. You guys are a joke!!