TPG Community

Get online support

Please cancel my Internet account

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @wjryan20,

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss the process and to confirm that the request comes from the owner of the account for security purpose.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

skarami2
Level 2

Hi Moderator,

I would like to cancel my internet account  ASAP please, I moved to another provider, and no longer require TPG internet connection.

Thank you

BasilDV

Hi @skarami2

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We understand that you've contacted our Accounts team and the request is now in progress.

Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope that you'll consider TPG again in the future.

BasilDv

bertabeycher
Level 2

Please send me the information on how to terminate my TPG internet account. Not under the contract.

thank you

Berta

BasilDV

Hi @bertabeycher

We regret to hear that you're considering terminating your service with us.

We'll arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss the process and make sure that the request is coming from the account holder.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

bertabeycher
Level 2

Thank you for your reply BasilDV, but there is no need to call me.

I just need to know the process applicable. I will then identify myself to the right person responsible for the cancelations of APT services when requested by the client.

My son Paul Beycher is writing on my behalf, as I am 88 years old and I do not speak English well.

please send me the email address to send my Request-to-Cancel Internet Service of TPG.

Berta

BasilDV

Hi @bertabeycher,

Our Accounts team will need to discuss the matter via phone call. If you can provide your Son's contact number via PM, we'll arrange for someone to call him instead given that he is with you to get the authorization needed for your request.

BasilDV

Level 2

I have churned to another provider and I need to cancel my TPG account. I dont want to speak to anyone, I just want to cancel my account. I am out of contract. I understand you need this in writing, please send me the details of what I need to do.
My account number: xxxxxxx

kuangphang
Level 2

I had tried to contact the TPG support team through numerous emails but didn't get any reply. The main website www.tpg.com.au is down. I just want to terminate my broadband service. Please help.

rocketnoi1974
Level 2
I also need to cancel my internet please provide me the email to send the cancellation advice to.