TPG Community

Get online support

Praise for NBNTech

alanguide
Level 7

I would like to convey praise for the NBN Tech who recently attended. He solved a worsening problem. There appears to be no way I can do that with an email to NBN (only complaints). Can I convey a 'thankyou' to a named tech through you, that will reach the actual tech (subbie)

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @alanguide,

We'd certainly love to pass your kudos to the tech directly! 

Could you please provide us with more info? We want to make sure that the tech gets a pat on the back for a job well done! Smiley Happy 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

alanguide
Level 7

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @alanguide,

We'd certainly love to pass your kudos to the tech directly! 

Could you please provide us with more info? We want to make sure that the tech gets a pat on the back for a job well done! Smiley Happy 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hello

I am at Port Stephens, and had a longstanding intermitent fault. NBN tech Rakesh attended about a month ago.  He was patient, thorough and professional and he found the fault. Since then my FTTN connection has been faultless (I tested it daily over a month). I would like to think that this praise reaches him. Also, I want to thank 'Jac' (lady) at TPG for patiently guiding me through router set-up when automatic set-up failed. I would also like to hear that this praise has reached her! And I'd like to thank all the support staff on this forum too, who made it all possible.

Alan

BasilDV

Hi @alanguide

We are happy that the issue has been completely resolved.

We are glad to forward your commendation to our staffs, as we are sure that they'll be delighted.

Have a great day!

BasilDV