TPG Community

Get online support

Recieve termination of email notice, what about alias? and extra emails address?

flossed
Level 3

Hi,

I have received termination of email notice from TPG. 

it states my email as "adsl****@tpg.com.au" but i am using my alias "myname@tpg.com.au" which is linked to adsl****@tpg.com.au

how do i go about using my alias instead of the default email . when i opt in for the transfer.

Also my wife have an email with them in my account which is wifename@tpg.com.au, she has not receive any termination email yet.

please advice.

tyvm

flossed

5 REPLIES 5
adsljw8s
Level 3

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, info on TPG's and The messaging Companies website is severely lacking.

flossed
Level 3
Any moderator can help with this situation.
adsll0l4
Level 3

So let's have a public statement about how it works.

Josie
Level 2

I have been a customer with TPG for ages, haven't been receiving invoices from a company which I pay them weekly and when I called today to find out what happened they were not happy saying they have sent it.  Been trying to call to get some help, been waiting for mor than 30 mins on line.  What is going to TPG.

BasilDV

Hi @Josie

We do not send out invoices automatically, but you can view it on your TPG My Account.

If you need further assistance, just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV