TPG Community

Get online support

Requesting quick cancellation/deactivation of broadband service as I need to set up my next connection for work

vinayshs89
Level 3

My Username: vinayshs89

I've raised a service cancellation request and I'd like that to be expedited as I need to set up work from home with my next connection ASAP which has already been activated, thanks.

Note:

I had to cancel because I require Static IP for my connection to work from home as I communicated to the service team earlier.

Thank you for your service.

Thanks,

TPG Customer for the last 2 years

6 REPLIES 6
vinayshs89
Level 3

Requesting help to expedite this process, thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @vinayshs89

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We checked the account and understand that the process has been discussed and the email request has been received.

Confirmation will be sent via Email notification once finalised.

BasilDV

vinayshs89
Level 3

@BasilDV 

I received the confirmation email from cancel@tpg.com.au last night. However, the cancellation date is mentioned as 21/01/2022 as I had originally mentioned on my request. Can you please help in disconnecting the service immediately/today because I need it to be disconnected so that the switch-over happens to my next NBN connection and I can resume my work?

Requesting your help, thank you.

vinayshs89
Level 3

Can you please confirm when I will be able to connect to my next NBN connection? As in, how long it takes to completely release after I received my cancellation confirmation email with today's date/for switchover to next NBN connection will be available? 

vinayshs89
Level 3

@BasilDV Can you please advise

Shane

HI @vinayshs89,

I can confirm that the account has been cancelled, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@BasilDV Can you please advise

Can you please confirm when I will be able to connect to my next NBN connection? As in, how long it takes to completely release after I received my cancellation confirmation email with today's date/for switchover to next NBN connection will be available?