TPG Community

Get online support

Reseting Password on Slave email account

SOLVED Go to solution
drh8899
Level 2

I would like to reset my Password on my Slave email account(TPG along with any good secuity recommend to do regularly), unfortunately TPG are not setup to efficiently handle this online as can be seen by this community in threads going back YEARS.  The only advice is to call customer service which I have but unfortunately they just send you to stardard online password reset facility which of course doesnt work.  Once you tell them this they put you back to their back of the long Q to talk to another operator (multiple times) to get the same response!  So much for security or customer service being important to TPG.. Help Im am stuck in a rediculous cycle with customer service!!. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drh8899
Level 2

Some good news today, TPG have now updated their online service to alllow for password reset of slave emails accounts.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @drh8899

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to look into it and help you to raise this concern.

Please send me a PM with your slave account details to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

drh8899
Level 2

Thank you for following up and confirming this is an issue that needs addressing by TPG, I look forward to hearing back on how this can be perminantly resolved for all TPG customers going forward

drh8899
Level 2

Some good news today, TPG have now updated their online service to alllow for password reset of slave emails accounts.

ctemby
Level 2

This will not work for (years) old slave emails, you will get a 'Notification failed' error.  You will need to phone and request TPG to add in the account master (your main Customer ID) details to each slave email Customer ID - first name, last name, address, email address, and phone number.  Then TPG will send you a 'Password reset request' with a temporary password and password reset link.

P.S. Took TPG almost an hour to do 3 slave emails!!!

Shane

Hey, ctemby,

I sent you a Private Message but it seems that you have been in contact with our Team and provided assistance to reset the Slave Email Password.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

This will not work for (years) old slave emails, you will get a 'Notification failed' error.  You will need to phone and request TPG to add in the account master (your main Customer ID) details to each slave email Customer ID - first name, last name, address, email address, and phone number.  Then TPG will send you a 'Password reset request' with a temporary password and password reset link.

P.S. Took TPG almost an hour to do 3 slave emails!!!

drh8899
Level 2

This has been fixed after several communications with TPG.  You can now reset your slave email account via logging into the account portal and using the reset facility.  At least that was was fixed to allow me to us the normal facility