Sending email

dolfin66wc
Level 2

Since switching to TPG when I send bulk emails to members od my Association I am getting error codes as follows:-

<<< 452 4.5.3 Recipients belong to multiple regions ATTR38 [SN1NAM01FT064.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

<traindriver46@hotmail.com>... Deferred: 452 4.5.3 Recipients belong to multiple regions ATTR38 [SN1NAM01FT064.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com] This one appears to be happening for all hotmail addressees.

<<< 451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action, please come back later <mclean5@skymesh.com.au>... Deferred: 451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action, please come back later <<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients ... while talking to mx1.skymesh.com.au.:

How can I resolve these problems?

Regards,

Carol Wilson

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @dolfin66wc,

Welcome to TPG community!

May we know what email application are you using to send the email? And also, how many recipients are there on the email? Is there any hotmail email address for the recipient?

We'd like to analyze it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @dolfin66wc,

We've received your PM, but there's no answer if what type of email client are you using? Are you using an outlook client, thunderbird client or are you using a webmail?

We would like to check the settings saved on it.

Kind regards,

BasilDV