TPG Community

Get online support

Service interrupted for a week

guominliu
Level 2
It seems to me that TPG customer service is running under mismanagement team as such a long time disruption of internet service has been continued for over a week, it has seriously affected my business!
The person who served your call always asks you the same questions and gives you the same answers like a robot, very unhelpful.
I might have no other choice but to find a new and reliable internet service provider.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @guominliu

We realised the concerns raised regarding the service and we're here to assist with any setback you have encountered. If you could PM us with your TPG account details , we'd be glad to begin the escalation process to resolve the issue you're experiencing. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Level 2
I am in the same position.
Spoke to 2 different people over the week who did exactly the same things. The first person was great, trying everything in his power to help me, then with the second person they wouldn't listen to what I was saying and ended the call with if that doesn't work call us back and we will send you a new modem.
It isn't the modem, I purchased it the day my internet went down because last time it was the modem.
After a week they closed my ticket saying it was resolved the day before.
This is the first time I have had issues with technical staff.
Ahra_G

Hi @5800721,

Checking your account, the connection issue is still being investigated by our Engineering Team. 

I've reached our to their team to ensure that you'll be provided with any pertinent updates. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G