TPG Community

Get online support

Settings for D-LINK COVR-2200 on HFC

homebox
Level 2

I have recently purchased a D-LINK COVR-2200 and am having trouble connecting to the internet. I have an HFC connection. The generic settings provided by TPG don't work.

7 REPLIES 7
sajalm

Hi @homebox ,

Welcome to Community,

We only support  devices that are suppiled by TPG but you can check this link below which may help you,

http://support.dlink.com.au/Download/download.aspx?product=COVR-2200&revision=REV_A&filetype=SetupGu...

Regards,

Sajal

homebox
Level 2
Thanks for the reply, but still no success. Will try d-link support and see if they can help.
sajalm

Hi ,

Its good  to contact them as they will  know better about their equipment. Sometimes they might have to upgrade their firmware.

Regards,

Sajal

nelsonlay1
Level 2

Hi,

Were you able to find a resolution to this?

I've just purchased the same Wifi Mesh Router and can't get it to work on TPG.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @nelsonlay1

Welcome to the Community!

If you are under the NBN BYO plan, then it should work by using the correct PPPoE settings.

If you are under the first NBN plan that we provide, then it means that the router that you've purchased needs to have a VLAN ID settings for it to work with your NBN HFC service.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

nelsonlay1
Level 2
Hi Basil,
I have VLAN setting set up with 2
PPPoE connection type and the correct user name and password configured.
Anything else to try?
Riezl

Hi @nelsonlay1 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and check if your modem is communication with our server.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community