TPG Community

Get online support

Shaping when data usage has not been exceeded

SOLVED Go to solution
abodroghy
Level 2

I believe my internet speed has been shaped in error, so slowed down that I am no longer able to work from home.  I have not reached my monthly usage quota - to date only 2 out of 10 GB used.  

I replied to the email informing me of the shaping, and only received a template response directing me to the chat support service. 

My calls to TPG contact numbers have not been answered - instead an automated message referring to the chat support service. 

I have tried the chat service, and waited in a queue of 78 – when an agent finally responded, the text I sent was not registering in the chat window and the agent closed the chat. This happened twice.

Yesterday I did receive an email from Sly at Customer Service: 'I will be making a follow up regarding this data usage investigation request. Kindly await feedback from them within 24 hours. Please let us know if you do not hear from them within 24 hours so we may be able to check the progress of your concern.' 

I did not hear back within 24 hours, and have emailed back.

Can you follow up on this urgent issue please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abodroghy
Level 2

Some advice for novices - you need to thoroughly explore the tabs and links on My Account to get a deeper picture of data usage, downloads and uploads - only just getting my head around it. I no longer need a response from a moderator (I have upgraded my plan)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
abodroghy
Level 2

Some advice for novices - you need to thoroughly explore the tabs and links on My Account to get a deeper picture of data usage, downloads and uploads - only just getting my head around it. I no longer need a response from a moderator (I have upgraded my plan)