Slave email addresses

Steve68
Level 3
We have 3 slave email addresses and can’t send emails from any of them. Settings are identical to primary addresses which sends fine. Has anyone else had this issue or any fixes you can suggest? Thanks.
12 REPLIES 12
2fly
Level 5

@Steve68

What email client are you using?

Can you please post the SMTP settings?

Ahra_G

Hi @Steve68

Welcome to the Community! 

I was able to locate an account using your Community details and have seen no issue with the slave email addresses. 

Are you able to test the said emails through Post Office? May we know which email client(s) you are using? 

You may check the email settings on this link: Email Settings 

Should it still not work, kindly let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team for assistance. 

Cheers! 

Steve68
Level 3
Hi Ahra, thanks for replying. All of our emails work fine through the post office. We just can’t send via our slave accounts on our iPhones or on outlook windows 10. I have changed our outgoing mail port to 25 and using wifi and phone data but still nothing. We keep getting the error message that the sender address was rejected by the server. Would appreciate any other ideas. Thanks.
Steve68
Level 3
Hi Fly, screen shot attached. Thanks, steve
Steve68
Level 3
Using iphontand windows 10 outlook.
2fly
Level 5

@Steve68

The settings is stpot on. So if it's not the settings it could be something else.

What's the error message you get when you try to send an email?

BasilDV

Hi @Steve68,

We checked your account and learned that you were able to contact our Tech team to report this issue. They've raised this with our post masters and they were advised that you need to change the password on all of your slave accounts. They were trying to call you to provide this information, but you were unreachable.

Once the password has been changed, please try the service and advise us if it's resolved or not so we could check it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Steve68
Level 3

Hi 2fly,

It's always the same error message - 'the sender address xxxx@tpg.com.au was rejected by the server'. We can send through the TPG post office fine. But we have set up our emails on iphones and windows tablets and can't send from them.Weird!

Thanks again for your interest. Steve

Steve68
Level 3

Hi Basil,

I did get in contact with support last night. With them i changed the password to one of the accounts that isn't working and it had no effect. Same error message appears.

They are getting back to me this afternoon.

Thanks, Steve.