TPG Community

Get online support

Slow/Unstable ADSL2+

SOLVED Go to solution
khn821
Level 2

Hi TPG

My internet connection is super slow around 500k~ with often disconnections and phone only ringing, but cannot talk at all. Both phone and net completely useless for 10 days now. It started become like this when 3 trucks and bunch of technicians came to the neighbourhood to roll out that NBN thing and must have done something to telstra line. My modem is ok and i've tried connected directly to the wall wiithout any adsl filters. i don't know what to do now.
could you please check if it something wrong with line/connection?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Thea

Hi @khn821

We've seen your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Department and they were able to book a Telstra Technician to come out and fix the line issue. It's noted that the Telstra Technician was able to fix the broken cable and confirmed that your connection has been up and running for more than 24minutes now with good internet speed. 

Thanks for letting us assist and should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. 

View solution in original post

Ed_C

You're most welcome @khn821!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Good day @khn821,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into it to understand the situation. We were unable to pull up your account using your Community details. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or CID number.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @khn821,

We received your message and was able to run some remote test. We are able to detect a possible fault on the line, but can't verify if it's on the internal wiring or external wiring.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team. Please shoot me another message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @khn821,

Thank you for sending your contact details. I have notified our Tech team and they will be in touch at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Thea

Hi @khn821

We've seen your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Department and they were able to book a Telstra Technician to come out and fix the line issue. It's noted that the Telstra Technician was able to fix the broken cable and confirmed that your connection has been up and running for more than 24minutes now with good internet speed. 

Thanks for letting us assist and should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. 

khn821
Level 2

it's fixed now..Smiley Very Happy

thank you very much!

Ed_C

You're most welcome @khn821!