Slow Upload Speed

noaheleter
Level 2

Hi,

I am currently experiencing unusally low upload speed. My upload speed never used to dip below 20-25 mbps but is now sitting at 5 mbps steady. My download speed (96 mbps) and ping (3 ms) are completely normal and are not being affected what so ever.

My plan is the NBN100 and I am using wi-fi connection. I have tried the speedtest on multiple devices such as phones, laptops and game consoles and also being connected via Ethernet with the same results. I have never had trouble with my upload speed until recently. My router is the TP-LINK Wireless Router Archer C1200. I am currently using the 5G connection however I have also tested it on the 2.4G with the same results.

I have attatched a screenshot using Speedtest by Ookla and have also tested the speeds using the TPG speedtest as seen here. It would be great if you could help me with this issue, Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @noaheleter

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that you've been in touch with our Tech team.

The case was raised to our Engineers and an NBN technician has been requested to check your service.

Further updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV