TPG Community

Get online support

Slow upload speed and uploading stops downloading

SOLVED Go to solution
JayeshP9

Hi clarkra,

I have created call back request for you from our sales team so  you can ask them about your query regarding home phone charges if you upgrade plan so they can provide more information to about any extra cost or not. Call back request reference number is 59577389.

regards

JayeshP9.

clarkra
Level 2

Hi JayeshP9,

I have not had a call back.

I think I would like to swap to the NB50 plan and Pay as You Go.

Can you send a new modem as indicated earlier. As I work from home when the plan is changed will my current modem (NettCommWirless N300) continue to work on the new plan?

Can you deliver the new modem for free and give me an unfixed plan. I have been with TPG for many years and do not plan to change but I may move house.

Kind regards

Ray

JayeshP9

Hi clarka,

I have arranged free router for you, you will get it next week and please make sure you also upgrade your plan, you can upgrade plan using mobile app.

regards

JayeshP9.

JayeshP9

Hi clarka,

I have sent australian post tracking noumber via private message so you can track your coming modem as well.

regards

JayeshP9.

Level 2
Hi Jayesh,

My account # is 6561131. It has become slow since yesterday. Not sure of the cause. Can you check and give a resolution.

Thanks,
Radhika
JayeshP9

Hi Radhika,

I have done some tests here and based on your  12/1 Mbps NBN plan, i am able see that passing speed detected and haven't seen any network issue as well. So I have checked here and noted that you have TP link C1200 router which is dual band router so you can see two wireless network if possible then try to use 5G wireless network because its has less interference then 2.4G wireless network and its faster as well.

For troubleshooting you need to disconnect your all of device and try with one device, if possible then first try with wired connection with one device for speed check from below link.

https://www.tpg.com.au/support

Another possiblilty is your upload speed which is only 1 Mbps so if your devices uploading lots of data then its affect your download so in that case you need to upgrade plan. you can upgrade plan via MY TPG mobile app.

regards

JayeshP9.