TPG Community

Get online support

Spam/Junk filtering

Will

Hi @Brado,

We have already made an adjustment on our end. Please monitor your inbox and let us know if you're still having trouble with the filters.

Brado
Level 3
WOW, 5 Days almost spam free, what a great feeling, unfortunately Will the same spam is now back as bad as ever. I am not sure what was changed on you end but it certainly worked for a while. Could you please have the postmaster reassess what has happened to allow the spam back. I certainly didn't change anything in my settings during this time.
Regards
Brad
BasilDV

Thank you for the update @Brado.

I'll notify our Postmasters regarding this issue and have them investigate it further.

We'll provide you with the updates as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Brado,

Our Post Masters would like to know if you are still experiencing the issues as they weren't able to detect your logs.

Please advise us so we can update your case manager.

Regards,

BasilDV

Brado
Level 3
Hi BasilDV,
Yes the spam is worst than ever, I have 250 junk mails in my inbox since the start of December. Even with my spam filter set to high and with hundreds of customs filters using blocked email addresses, and advanced filters for address, name, subject, and To/CC fields all set to action to spam folder. To date my spam folder has a total of 2 entries for the whole year.
I would appreciate assistant in getting the spam filtering working.
Brad
BasilDV

Thank you for your response, @Brado.

We've advised our Post masters with the issue and will update you here.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @Brado,

Our Postmaster need a screenshot of the Subject Emails for troubleshooting purposes. Feel free to send me the screenshot/details.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Brado,

Our postmaster recommend to monitor your email account.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers1

Danisch
Level 2

Hi There.

With this COVID 19 many have come out to play and have bombarded our email in boxes with SCAMS and SPAM...

Today I spent over three hours just writing down the scamers/spamers email addresses then going over to the filter and setting up each address manually.

Would it not be easier for us users to go login to our TPG Post Office read each email and if we identify an email to be a scam/spam email, at the top of the email page TPG could have a simple RED button marked "BLOCK"  once you click on the button it would take you directly to the blocking filter...from there it could automatically enter the email address for us and then ask how to treat it ...."Send to Spam"  or  "Permanently Delete - SCAM". 

I'm sure that TPG could find a way to just add a filter button to help their customers clean their inbox.

Also, at the same time maybe have a way of sending SCAM emails to whom the emails are impersonating like PayPal..Norton. or even report directly to SmartWatch.and alike.

Hoping for change.