TPG Community

Get online support

Spam from TPG Community?

Alleycat
Level 3

Why am I getting spam emails supposedly from the TPG Community address ie

To :*****@tpg.com.au

Subject Re: Upgrading my modem (TPG Community Subscription Update) 

(This subject was one of my one of my posts a few months ago. so obviously the sender has access to the TPG Community.)

Body of message has no relavance to post.

Message as follows

Hi Alleycat,

kewrawateruses (Level 1) posted a new reply in Modems and Devices on 17-11-2021 11:48 PM :

Re: Upgrading my modem

Be that as it may, with a couple of strategies and a tad of additional work, these issues can be settled. By these strategies, bid farewell to fuzzy and dry hair and begin looking  wonderful by having great hair days every day.Taking Proper Vitamins and Nutrients: As we as a whole know, certain minerals and nutrients feed our body; comparatively, certain nutrients add to sound and smooth hair.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Alleycat,

Your Community log-in is subscribed to that particular thread, I suggest to turn off the subcription manually to prevent getting notifications in the future.

Regards,

Why am I getting spam emails supposedly from the TPG Community address ie

To :*****@tpg.com.au

Subject Re: Upgrading my modem (TPG Community Subscription Update) 

(This subject was one of my one of my posts a few months ago. so obviously the sender has access to the TPG Community.)

Body of message has no relavance to post.

Message as follows

Hi Alleycat,

kewrawateruses (Level 1) posted a new reply in Modems and Devices on 17-11-2021 11:48 PM :

Re: Upgrading my modem

Be that as it may, with a couple of strategies and a tad of additional work, these issues can be settled. By these strategies, bid farewell to fuzzy and dry hair and begin looking  wonderful by having great hair days every day.Taking Proper Vitamins and Nutrients: As we as a whole know, certain minerals and nutrients feed our body; comparatively, certain nutrients add to sound and smooth hair.

david64
Level 15

@Shane ! Did you read the post that Alleycat is complaining about? It is a junk posting. You should be checking up on kewrawateruses for posting it. I also received an email for that posting.

Alleycat
Level 3

Thanks Shane,

But does that not defeat the purpose.

It was my oringinal post, if I turn off subscription will that not mean I will not receive (VALID)  posts in relelation to the post?