TPG Community

Get online support

Still no Internet and no phone.

sms2019
Level 2

Has anyone experienced this sort of service from TPG. 3 times the relocation installer of TPG service FAILED to show up. Can someone tell me what should I do? For every appointment I had to wait 4 hours (that is 12 hours in total) waiting for a technician to come and install the service. So far no technician showed up. I have NO Internet and NO phone. No one follows up to check if the installation is done! The answer I get from TPG (after waiting a while in queue) is (Sorry), (We apologise), (We are investigating).. soon they will run out of excuses.. Who to contact to get this sorted out, please? I run out of patience. .. And I am paying for the service tha I don't have.. Is this fair?

9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @sms2019,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details but failed to find a match.

Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number. We'd like to look into it to understand the situation.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Joseph_D

@sms2019 

Thank you, we got your private message. We can definitely see that there has been issues with the installation of your service, especially with the onsite technicians sent out by our 3rd party provider Telstra.

We can definitely do our best to help out with the relocation of your service if you would wish to push through with it.

I have asked our provisioning team to extend all the help possible to ensure that the relocation becomes successful.

They will contact you directly to discuss this further .

Kind regards,

Joseph D

Joseph_D

@sms2019 we have received your PM regarding the SMS. Our provisioning team has been notified of this. They will contact you directly to make all the necessary arrangements to ensure that the service is installed. - Joseph D

sms2019
Level 2

Thank you for trying and I appreciate your help. Things are still very confusing. I don't know what's happening or when I will get notified of the new appointment (This will be the 4th appointment if someone organise it). I received an email from TPG which confuses me completely: TPG hereby informs you that Telstra is presently unable to modify the ADSL service to your phone line, xx xxxx xxxx. Your original ADSL service will continue to operate. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Then when I logged in to TPG portal to check the installation status install_status.png

Am I on something? Is it just me who is confused?

The status says: the service is installed, The email says Telstra cannot install, The lady who called me last night apologised and said she will monitor my account closely and she will organise another install appointment. I haven't heard from her since.. It looks like there is a disconnect within TPG and obviously there are having internal problems.

Does TPG has a manager or someone who looks after customer care and who cares to resolve a very simple issue (Internet Installation)..  The only people I can count on to help with this are the community moderators, I lost hope in the offshore team and I don't wish my experience witht hem to anyone.

Joseph_D

@sms2019 I would suggest that you disregard the data on the portal as of now as I suspect it is not updated. As for the SMS it would have something to do with the failed install attempts by Telstra, please ignore it.

A case manager is assigned to look after your installation and we have also asked their management team to look into this for us. TPG is again coordinating with Telstra for to send out a technician to complete the installation. We will do our best to be successful this time.

TPG provisioning team will contact you directly as soon as we receive the earliest install date from our 3rd party provider.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

sms2019
Level 2

Joseph_D. I understand that you tried your best. I thank you for this, but I really suggest you go and help another company that derves your service/help. TPG are hopeless. After waiting a month+ for the installation and a week + just to get another install appointment, I think enough is enough. This must be a joke. I waited for someone to get back to me regarding a new appointment but it's already been week+ .. I still don't have Internet at all. I am not talking about moving to NBN, I am talking No ADSL Internet.. I can't believe that we are in 2019 and we are still struggling to have a simple ADSL internet installed. This  IS BEYOND A JOKE.. Does this company have a boss or someone who cares at all.. 

Joseph_D

@sms2019 our apologies for this. Our provisioning case manager is currently working with our third party provider Telstra to ensure we have the earliest schedule possible. We'll send you a PM for the other details.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

sms2019
Level 2

Still No Internet and no phone. I was scheduled for a visit from a technician to install the Internet 4 times. That is 16 hours of wasted time (As you have to wait between time 1 and time 2 where time2 - time1 = 4hours) . I haven't seen any technician and the Internet is till not installed. I was told  by a TPG customer assistant that there is a "technician in the MDF room as we speak", but I went the MDF room and there was no one.  I haven't had internet for 3 months now..  Is this a joke??

Joseph_D

@sms2019,

As discussed, our technical team will continuously contact and assist you until the service is working properly.

Let me know if I can further assist.

Kind regards,

Joseph D