TPG Community

Get online support

Still no NBN after 3 weeks

wkyong1986
Level 2

Hi,

I signed up for TPG NBN on 2nd of April (3 weeks ago). Until today, the internet still does not work, even though I am paying for the service.

I phoned up last Friday and was told that the Internet would be active within 48 hours, well it's more than that now.

My account number is : 6787707 

Can TPG please help to rectify this situation?

Thanks,

Wai

6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @wkyong1986,

I can see you have already spoken to our live Chat team today, and they have escalated your case. We will contact you back once we have an update.

Regards,

Karl

PeterW

Hello from TPG,
Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

wkyong1986
Level 2

Thanks Peter, I have sent you a PM under the title "Re ; no NBN for 3 weeks"

wkyong1986
Level 2

Thanks Karl, I did start speaking to them on the chat, but my computer crashed halfway. After restarting I was unable to get back in touch with anyone on the chat even after waiting a long time... so I switched to this forum.

wkyong1986
Level 2
I received an email saying my nbn service has been activated. But when i plug the modem in, the internet light never comes on, even after waiting 30 minutes as recommended. DSL light turns on fine. Right now i still am unable to use the internet. Picture of modem attached. Please help to investigate.
wkyong1986
Level 2

Sorry please ignore my previous message. The internet works fine now. Thank you very much!