TPG Community

Get online support

TPG 5G Home Broadband related questions

Jessex
Level 2

Hi,

Can any random mobile devices connect to 5G home broadband (like with normal home nbn)? I mean, I'm using iPhone XR and some random laptops (not specifically "5G" capable), can they connect to wifi network using 5G home broadband?

Also, that 5G home broadband modem non-return fee only apply if the modem is not returned within 21 days right? So I don't need to pay this fee if I cancelled before 36 months but returned modem on time?

Looking forward to reply!

Many thanks,

Jesse

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Jessex

Welcome to the Community!

Can any random mobile devices connect to 5G home broadband (like with normal home nbn)? I mean, I'm using iPhone XR and some random laptops (not specifically "5G" capable), can they connect to wifi network using 5G home broadband? - Yes, the 5G modem/router that we provide can broadcast both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band network.

Also, that 5G home broadband modem non-return fee only apply if the modem is not returned within 21 days right? So I don't need to pay this fee if I cancelled before 36 months but returned modem on time? - Yes, you need to return the modem/router on the given time frame.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV