TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN 100 just a joke! Disappointed at all!

lidaize
Level 2

I had relocated my NBN 100 to a new property, before I call TPG customer service to do the relocation, they check the new location speed and also promised me about download and upload speed will be the same as my old property which is 100/40. However they're just lying to me!! After the NBN installed, the upload speed ONLY 18. ! Why you cheating customers?  Where the f is your promised? 

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @lidaize 

Welcome to the Community!

The NBN100/40 is not available anymore. Since you've relocated to a new house, the NBN100 that will applied is the new configured plan. All customers who are still enrolled in the old NBN100/40 plan will not be affected, unless there's a plan change or relocation.

You may check our website: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn/nbn100-plan for the information about the given plan.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

lidaize
Level 2

@BasilDV 

Then why the tpg customer service promised me that I will have the same speed as 100/40 not 100/20 when i was called for relocation? Why just let me know the truth before I relocated?

Riezl

Hi @lidaize, we'd like to review your previous interaction with our staff as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this. 

To send a PM, please refer to this link; How do I private message (PM) in the community