TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN ACCC Refund

mrgrucker
Level 2

Hello,

I recieved an email last year about being eligble for a $90 refund and an option to downgrade my TPG NBN plan from NBN100 using the URL provided (due to only being able to achieve maximum ~27mpbs speeds even when paying for 100mbps). 

Today I opted for the NBN50 plan, and the process to change has now been completed. 

I would like to enquire about the refund process. Could you please confirm that my refund will be issued or would I need to also call TPG to request this?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @mrgrucker,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Did you change your NBN plan on the website that we've provided along with the E-mail that we've sent to you last year?

We will raise this with our Accounts team and have someone to contact you today between 11AM - 12PM to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

mrgrucker
Level 2

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @mrgrucker,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Did you change your NBN plan on the website that we've provided along with the E-mail that we've sent to you last year?

We will raise this with our Accounts team and have someone to contact you today between 11AM - 12PM to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi BasilDV,

Yes I clicked on the link to change plans that was provided through the email. 

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from your team.

BasilDV

Hi @mrgrucker,

I understand that our Accounts team has been in touch and was advised to respond to the email that was sent to you for them to assess your refund request.

Further updates will be given by them.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV