TPG Community

Get online support

TPG email addresses are moving to The Messaging Company???

tylerbrock
Level 2
Mine eventually came through but that was weeks and weeks ago. Got an email saying it was registered and they would send updates but have received nothing
Ahra_G

Hi all, 

After you have submitted your request to transfer, you won't have to do anything else. A reminder will be sent to you before the migration and there won't be any interruption to your email before, during or after this goes ahead.

This means you can keep using your TPG email address as usual. 

-Ahra_G

karenjh
Level 3

Well it would be nice if I can get a verification code emailed to me.  Have spent over 3 weeks dealing with TMC (via email) and TPG postmaster and customer service and still nothing.  Have gone round and round on a merry go round with all of these people and still nothing.  Have wasted hour on hour, day after day waiting for the never to arrive email.  I have even given the postmaster my log-in details to access my webmail account so he/she can see what's going on and still nothing (yes I have checked junk/spam mail!).  Daily emails to TPG to get an update but nothing in the last 36 hours. My faith in this new system is diminishing as there are numerous varying opinions as to what is happening.

Ahra_G

Hi @karenjh, do let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call tomorrow, 24 August 2023 so we can arrange one from your assigned Case Manager and get updates from your case. 

karenjh
Level 3

Hi Ahra_G - thanks for your message however I have previously had a number of calls from "Case Managers" who continually ask the same questions with no solution.  I only need to be called to let me know that (1) the TMC verification code email is coming through and (2) that my email is being transferred.  I have wasted far too much time on this and it is sounding like I will have to waste numerous hours setting up an alternative email to use with numerous companies/friends.  Something that should have been so easy is now so complicated. As mentioned, even the TPG postmaster has my log-in details and I don't have an answer from him as to what's going on.

oneils
Level 2

Going to subscribe to the transfer and then work my way though all the emails and move them to another mail provider.

It will give me time to sort out all the families Gov accounts etc.

Such a shame, and unnecessary stress for TPG customers.

cmclim
Level 2

I agree with you Sabertooth. Thanks for your comment.  All I can say is I vote with my feet. If they cancel my email I will leave TPG service entirely and find another  provider. Have been with TPG for 15 years.  I have spoken to other friends...thats the only option. Why pay TPG $70.00 a month. Time to compare and switch. No company is too big to fail.