TPG Community

Get online support

TPG to TMC - Not Getting Email

jgwall
Level 3

No emails for me today AND I can't log into webmail. AHHHHHG!

davsmith
Level 2

Good morning All. And this morning the iPhone cannot receive emails. Android (Outlook.com) OK.

manus
Level 2

The problem appears to have been resolved as a heap of emails have just been tgransferred to my Outlook Inbox.  Thank you.

Chris1945
Level 3

I am having a similar problem. It is now taking over 12 hours to send a test email from my private domain to my TPG email account. Yes I did the migration and got confirmation. I have no idea what other external emails I an not getting to my TPG mail account but the indication this morning is that none are getting through. I use Outlook but I have also checked my mail at TPG.

BasilDV

Hi @Chris1945 

We'd like to look into this further.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

arudder
Level 2

We're having similar issues, Outlook on Windows stopped being able to send/receive emails 2/10. Can access webmail. I have checked settings as per both TPG and TMG websites and all correct, but keeps failing. This is pretty frustrating as all of our emails for keeping our life running go to our tpg address.

Have tried both POP and IMAP settings, still no result.

BasilDV

Hi @arudder

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to restore it.

Please send us a private message with your account details and a screenshot of the settings you are using with your Outlook.

BasilDV

hatho
Level 3
My email is now downloading correctly.