TPG Community

Get online support

TPG - worst customer service ever!

SOLVED Go to solution
Kjop
Level 2
It’s been 13 days and I still don’t have the internet!!! We’ve spoken to 15 different people - technical and no one can provide an answer to this solution. No one is calling us back. No one is helping me with my internet! You guys are the worst - worst at customer service, worst at solving any problems.

You’ve also broken the law by not logging a formal complaint on my behalf. I now have no choice but to speak to AFCA directly about your complaint or lack of complaint dispute resolution.

I have to spend my own money in COVID time so I can work because TPG is unable to provide me internet which I’ve paid for.

You guys are literally the worst!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kjop
Level 2
I called this morning and they promised me customer relations would call me back within an hour and they’ve still not called me back! It’s 3:52 pm! I’m going to have to call into the contact center again!!!!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @Kjop

Welcome to the Community!

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

Kjop
Level 2

my husbands account.

I’ve already raised this to the ombudsman and raised a log with the ACCC.

Even though we’ve asked for updates over and over again no one has called us! No one is helping us. We’ve not had the internet since the 13/01/2021. I am paying my mortgage and renting elsewhere because there is no internet when I need to work from home.

TPG offers the worst service ever. I can’t believe in this day and age you guys are paying all these technical people so much money but they can’t solve a simple issue like the internet. As I’ve already gone to the ombudsman and ACCC, my next course of action is a current affairs and the media. Happy to go on tv to describe the terrible service I’ve received. I’ve also contacted your CEO directly on this matter- waiting to hear back from him.

BasilDV

Hi @Kjop

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'll chase the case with your case manager and make sure that someone will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV

Kjop
Level 2
I called this morning and they promised me customer relations would call me back within an hour and they’ve still not called me back! It’s 3:52 pm! I’m going to have to call into the contact center again!!!!
Ahra_G

Hi @Kjop

Please be advised that the assigned Customer Relations officer is still doing an assessment with your case. 

Recent update also indicated that the assigned Engineer has advised you of the status of the loan modem. 

Kindly wait for the call from the assigned Customer Relations officer within the day. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Kjop
Level 2
Your customer relations person just told me if I wasn’t happy because they could not fix the internet that I should have gone elsewhere with a different supplier! Are you kidding me? Because you can’t fix the internet I have to go elsewhere?

It wasn’t until I raised this with the ombudsman that a new modem is being sent out. Where were you all on the 13th of January!? We’ve had 2 TPG people come and test our the nbn and modem and said both are perfect with no issues! Both said there were issues with TPG and nothing else and here I am from the 13th of January with no internet still!
WALDO0412
Level 2

It has been 3 months with still no mobile connection to  TPG

now since Wednesday my mobile has been disconnected obviously by Optus

but has not been connected to your network ?

TPG said it would take up to 2 days

I have paid for the SIM card x 3 times ( Lapse of time ) 

my mobile number xxxxxxxxxx

TPG Customer ID  xxxxxxx

WALDO0412
Level 2

May be I should NOT be wasting my time with TPG after reading numerous non reply reports to how BAD the service from TPG is ..

Riezl

Hi @WALDO0412, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. We have made a follow up with our Mobile Team to fast track the resolution and you'll be contacted by the Escalation Officer once a new update is received.