Terminate my TPG

yiming327
Level 2

My customer ID is XXXXX.Hello, I have applied to terminate the contract. The tpg staff has called me to confirm, but the contract has not been terminated. Please handle it as soon as possible!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @yiming327,

Welcome to the Community!

We regret to hear that you have already requested to terminate your service with TPG.

Based on our records, to finalize your request, you were advised to send an email. Unfortunately, we haven't received your email yet. It's possible though that you may be sending us an email, but you're using a qq.com email add. Please use your TPG email address since we're having difficulty receiving from that domain. If you wish to use a different email address altogether, you will need to update your contact email address first by logging in to your online account. Visit this link for instructions on how to update your contact details.

Your account will remain active until we receive your written request.

**Note: we edited your post to hide your customer ID for security reasons.

Regards,

yiming327
Level 2

I don't know what you are talking about. I completed the cancellation form according to the TPG customer service, and he confirmed that I want to cancel. Why don't you let me terminate the contract? 

BasilDV

Hi @yiming327,

We've raised this with our Accounts team and understand that a case manager was able to contact you.

The account will be terminated immediately and you'll receive a confirmation via Email within 24 to 48 hours.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV