TPG Community

Get online support

Terribles connection speed

alex5619
Level 2
I've been waiting for help with my internet speed for a week now but they still haven't fixed it, download speed is only 4 mbps for 60$/month ?
10 REPLIES 10
Ahra_G

Hi @alex5619

We've created an article that might help you resolve your connection speed issue.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference might be causing it. Here are some articles that might help improve your home WiFi network.

Otherwise, let us have your customer ID or username via PM so we can assist 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

alex5619
Level 2

Username : aXXXXXXX
It's not me I'm sure about it I tried connecting cable to my computer but it's still the same, with this network speed I can't do anything

Ahra_G

Thanks for providing the details, @alex5619.  Recent update on your account showed that the issue is now raised to our Engineering team for further investigation. Please ensure to keep the modem connected and powered on for remote testing purposes. 

Note: We've deleted the username for your privacy and security. 

-Ahra_G

alex5619
Level 2
The problem is that I waited for a long time and in the morning I got a message from tpg but when I reply back, they don't support or reply to me.
BasilDV

Hi @alex5619

Our Engineering team is still investigating this issue and someone will be in touch with you today for further discussion.

BasilDV

Angeli

Hi @alex5619

Our case engineer has been trying to reach you to no avail. May we have your preferred time to speak on the phone? 

Regards, 

Angeli

alex5619
Level 2
I will be free around 4 pm can you call back at 4 pm thanks you
Angeli

Hi @alex5619

Sure, we'll have your case engineer call you at 4PM later then. Keep safe! Smiley Happy

ShawnK
Level 2

@alex5619 wrote:
I've been waiting for help with my internet speed for a week now but they still haven't fixed it, download speed is only 4 mbps for 60$/month ?.

Hi. Let me ask you a question. Have you solved your speed problem? I'm asking because I'm trying to find the best rate for me right now. And I'd like it to work the way it's supposed to..