TPG Community

Get online support

Thanks TPG for wasting me for an hour

Riezl

Hi @yafei253699, the case engineer tried to contact you, but to no avail.

Please provide us your next availability so we can advise the case engineer to process  a callback. Thank you.

BasilDV

Good day @yafei253699,

Our Engineers were trying to contact you again today, but failed to reach you. They've sent you an SMS asking for your available time for them to try again. Please respond to it for them to rearrange a call for you.

Have a great day.

Regards,

yafei253699
Level 2

Your engineers will only say that the test is no problem

In the end, there is no change

Network or disconnected

Shane

Hi @yafei253699,

I can see that your connection is still under assessment by our Engineering Team. I will pass this on to them and request for a callback tomorrow morning. In case you have a different preferred time, feel free to let me know.

Regars,

yafei253699
Level 2

Is it possible tomorrow afternoon?

yafei253699
Level 2

My God, my network disconnected, I can't even reply to this content.

Shane

This is noted, @yafei253699.

I will advise one of our Engineers to contact you tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @yafei253699,

I can see that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you and provided the case resolution.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Have a great day!

yafei253699
Level 2

The engineer did not solve the problem
Just tell me test everything is normal

I found that I was testing the speed of the network
It's sometimes slow to see the internet
Slow to the same as 0

BasilDV

Good day @yafei253699,

Based on the test that was done by our Engineering team, they weren't able to see any issues on the network. Your modem is getting a good sync speed with 10003 Kbps Downstream and 1020 Kbps Upstream. You may also view this on your modem interface by accessing the IP address of it which is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1,

You may also consider performing an isolation test as this will help you identify if one of your device is causing the issue. There's a possibility that one of your devices is eating the bandwidth that we are providing you in which giving you a slow internet connection.

As you said previously on your post that your new iPhone 8 was causing the problem. By reviewing the previous notes on your account, I learned that the phone is Uploading high data files which causing traffic with your network. You need to disable the auto backup, auto file sync or auto update on your phone. Also, some application like DropBox, iCloud, etc. can also cause data traffic once the phone is auto uploading the files on them.

Kind regards,