TPG Community

Get online support

TransferrIing my three email accounts from one TPG account to another

jobce
Level 3

Is there a way I can transfer my 3 TPG email accounts from one TPG account to another as I am moving house and will be closing my present NBN/TPG account and using the NBN/TPG account at the new house.

I do not want to loose my TPG email accounts as I have had them almost since the startup of TPG.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Joseph_D

You can do alias reporting wherein you will create 3 new slave TPG email account under the "New" TPG Account. Once all 3 email account is created you can have emails from your 3 TPG email accounts routed there.

How to create slave email account?

I suggest you download any important email to your PC via email client.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

jobce
Level 3

Hi Joseph

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to create the 3 account names in the new TPG account but it won't let me use the same email names, so when I send an email people will not recognise the different name.

Is there any other way I can keep my present email account names?

Thanks 

Cheers

John

Ahra_G

Hi @jobce

As I understand from our PM convo, you are planning to move to another address however you will be using your friend's account? If this is the case, then it would mean that you will be cancelling your current service; otherwise, we can proceed with relocation so the service on your friend's address will be under your name. 

Cancelling your account would also mean that your email will go with it. Should you wish to keep it, you have an option to keep an email only service. 

Let me know should you have further queries. 

-Ahra_G