TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to login to Sagemcom router

jibinpaz31
Level 2

I have been trying relentlessy to login to the new router I've just been sent as a replacement but unable to get into the settings. These are the steps followed:

1. Tried to login on wireless - showed message " Too many requests, next try will take more time, for security reason"

2. Tried to plug in directly - showed message " Too many requests, next try will take more time, for security reason"

3. Tried to soft reset the router (Turned off and on again) - showed message "wrong username/password"

4. Tred to hard reset the router (Reset button on bottom) - showed message "wrong username/password"

5. Tried another soft reset and still getting the following message: " Too many requests, next try will take more time, for security reason"

I am not sure what else I can try to get access to this router, I have all my devices connected to a particular SSID and without being able to change it, 95% of the devices in my home I have to reset, I really want to prevent doing that. 

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @jibinpaz31 . Having pressed the reset button, are you using the admin userid and web login password on the label on Sagemcom?

jibinpaz31
Level 2
Hey David,

That is correct, I don’t have any other details other than what’s on the back of the router. I just received this router and have not made any changes whatsoever.

Thanks,
Jibin
david64
Level 15

Looks like a job for @BasilDV or Shane.

BasilDV

Hi @jibinpaz31 

We may need to raise this with our Tech team.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV