TPG Community

Get online support

Unlimited Plan - but how much am I using?

SOLVED Go to solution
NPD
Level 2
Level 2

I'm on a unlimited plan ADSL2 - how do I find out how much data I have downloaded.

Checking my account - downloads doesn't work.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drbob
Level 6

It is very likely that your modem provides statistics about amount of data downloaded and uploaded. This information can be reset to zero by issuing a command while logged in to the modem or every time the modem is restarted. So, if you want to know your downloads daily, log in to your modem daily (at the same time) and have a look and then either reboot the modem or zero the count or note down the values and calculate by subtracting current values from previous day values.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @NPD,

Welcome to the community !

TPG do not count the data usage of all TPG Customers subscribed with UNLIMITED Plans.

Let me know should you require further assistance. Smiley Happy

Cheers!

drbob
Level 6

It is very likely that your modem provides statistics about amount of data downloaded and uploaded. This information can be reset to zero by issuing a command while logged in to the modem or every time the modem is restarted. So, if you want to know your downloads daily, log in to your modem daily (at the same time) and have a look and then either reboot the modem or zero the count or note down the values and calculate by subtracting current values from previous day values.