TPG Community

Get online support

[Update] TPG Email Outage

ehon
Level 2

If TPG really did understand their customers' frustration, then the response would have been better by far.

The issue is ongoing...
Test emails I sent during outage never arrived so there may be many other emails that have not been delivered.
TPG, please let us know status of outage remediation.
Does TPG believe it is all complete?
Also, when can we expect a statement with explanation of cause and remedy, lessons learned and assurance this will not repeat?

ooom
Level 3

Still can't access emails in Canley Vale NSW. 

incorrect username or password.

it wasn't too long ago we were receiving the 

SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

error, now this.

adslb7e8
Level 2

Still not fixed - Melbourne 31 Aug 16:23

incorrect username or password.

some time ago we were receiving the

SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

error, now this.

Grown too much? almost 20 years long user ... never seen anything like that.

What is most irksome is the lack of transparency and lack of notification. You think it will remain quiet much longer?

jeniel
Level 3

Yes I remember getting these messages recently

"SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

error"

as others have stated.

I've had Tpg post box since DIAL UP times .... Never had these problems ??? Through ADSL no problems

My problems started when I got NBN fibre to the node (FTTN) but this being unable to log into my emails puts the icing on the cake.

Level 3
Level 3

Dear TPG Team,

Can you please enlighten me, your status for defects for the email says resolved. I understand that you are

progressively restoring all the backed up mail boxes and I am slowly getting two day old emails in drips and drabs, but new emails are coming through, even getting the stupid SPAM crap. Does this restoring the backed emails mean that everytime I try to log on to my TPG Post Office to view my email junk box, it tells me I have the wrong passowrd or user name. If that is teh case, would it be great to actualy inform the customer that you are still having issues.

Dan

Level 3
Level 3

Can you log in to TPG Post Office to view your junk email and stuff or does it tell you, you have the wrong ID or Password, i am also in 4870 area.

ooom
Level 3

**** STATUS UPDATE FROM CANLEY VALE NSW ****

I can successfully log into my TPG email account now. 

purrple
Level 2

When will emails lost in the outage be restored? My emails have a gap between 10.44pm Wednesday and 9.02am Friday!!

Shane

Dear All,

Our apologies for the continuous issue you are experiencing with TPG Email. Our technical team is working on having these issues resolved. If you can PM the affected addresses to us, we can raise this and our team would be able to check your particular service.

In case you need a reference:
How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

jeniel
Level 3

**** STATUS UPDATE FROM CENTRAL COAST NSW ****

I can successfully log into my TPG email account now.

I seem to be getting emails from during outage period

Thank you TPG Team

Hope you other guys do well too