TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow downloading speed

thind0009
Level 2

2 REPLIES 2
Joseph_D

@thind0009 I'm sorry to read that your download speed is slow. I will have to ask a few questions to isolate the cause of your slow connection as I took the liberty of running test on your particular line and I do not see any particular issues, in fact sync speed wise, it looks good.

Does this download speed issue occur at a specific time? a specific device? or a specific website?

How many devices do you have on the house connected to the network?

I think you have tried this, but I have to ask, have you switched the modem w/ device off? Was there any difference?

Have you tried removing all devices from the network ie not having them connected except for 1 device to see if the speed will improve?

Edit: We want to help, please avoid creating more than 1 post regarding your issue, this is so we can avoid any possible redundancy in providing assistance so other mods and users can answer other queries.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

Joseph_D

@thind0009 Based on the latest info our Technical Support has escalated your case with our Technical Escalations team for further investigation, as stated above based on the line testing I have done I do not see any issues as your modem is receiving more than 95 Mbps download speed.

Our Technical Escalations team will investigate why despite your modem getting this download speed, your devices are not experiencing this. A member of our engineering will contact you directly to provide updates.

Kind regards,

Joseph D