TPG Community

Get online support

WHY does tpg say "we are busy,contact us on the internet WHEN YOU HAVE NO INTERNET

bairdy1
Level 2

So internet goes down....call the provider....Sorry we ar busy please send us a message.....carrier pidgon ? smoke signalls ?? I did notice reports of cut backs for the merger.........sick of the slow downs .....when will you purchase more width TPG ??

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @bairdy1,

I apologise for the inconvenience, our Technical Support Centre received a high volume of calls yesterday. I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test. It shows currently connected for 22m and getting a passing speed on the line.

I'd like to confirm if you're still having difficulty with your service.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @bairdy1

Thanks for sending us additional information of your connection.  I ran initial tests on your service it shows no indication of dropout it has been connected for 22h 42m and getting a passing speed on the line. I responded to your email.

I will wait for your response.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @bairdy1,

Thanks for sending us the test result of your service. Getting 10.1Mbps download and 0.9Mbps upload speed is considered passing based on your NBN plan 'NBN12' in case you you need a faster connection speed you can upgrade your NBN Plan for free.

We did an article that will help you choose best NBN Plan for you, you can visit this link. Guide to choosing the best TPG NBN Plan for you. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @bairdy1,

Thanks for sending me your best contact number. I will arrange a call from one of our Technicians to call you between 5-6PM AEDST.

Make sure to keep your mobile available for a call and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @bairdy1,

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and has been rescheduled for more convenient time.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!