TPG Community

Get online support

When is my FTTB installation going to happen?

BasilDV

Thank you @namnguyen82.

toquangtue
Level 2
Unless you give me an exact timeframe this problem going to be resolve (not an update saying please wait a little more), I'm going to lodge a complain to the TIO for your misleading information. I saw your customers had problem with port availability since 2016 through various posts on forums like whirlpool, but you guys made no effort to mention or check the availability before customers sign the contract

I'm not going to wait a whole month like namnguyen82 for internet. This is ridiculous
BasilDV

Hi @toquangtue,

In order for us to provide more ports in your building, we need to put more power in the MDF (Main Distribution Frame). This work requires the approval of your building manager. Our FTTB team has been communicating with them, but there's no response from your building management.

To receive more update with this case or request, you may contact your building manager. This will help us push through with the upgrade and provide you the FTTB service.

Kind regards,

toquangtue
Level 2
Thanks for answering. I'm now requesting a refund since I know it's going to take ages to upgrade and you guys were unable to answer my question.
It's your responsibility to know how many ports are available in a building and how many are already aquired and suppose to TELL YOUR CUSTOMER WHEN THEY SIGN UP. You cannot blame FTTB Wholesaler since it's your responsibility to the end users to aqquire information from your whosaler.

I need internet immediately to support me working and 2 other students who live in my apartment also need internet for studying.

My apology if I am being perceived as an ** to but I'm just angry at the weak supply chain management system behind you. I know you are just a case manager forwarding my information and cannot do nothing else.

Please let me know the refund procedure asap

Kind Regards
BasilDV

We understand @toquangtue and my sincere apology for the inconvenience.

I will notify your case manager to call you within the day to discuss this further.

Kind regards

toquangtue
Level 2
I'm looking to connect to ADSL2+ if anyone could help that would be great