TPG Community

Get online support

When will my connection be active

teamvenice
Level 2
I received my modem a week ago but my installation still hasn’t progressed. I was contacted by TPG last week and asked to provide proof of ownership of the house I’m waiting for the new connection to be activated. I sent off the documents and called back to confirm they were received. I was told by TPG there’s currently an active NBN connection at the house but it’s under the previous owners name and that a request had been put in to NBN Co. to retrieve the connection. That request was supposed to be expedited but I’m still waiting, 5 days later and nothing. The installation checker tool provides minimal info and the progress updates from TPG have been non-existent.

We heavily rely on our home network, I expected there to be some downtime moving to a new place and changing providers but I wasn’t expecting to be offline for this amount of time.

Can someone please advise when I’m going to be connected?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @teamvenice 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our NBN service delivery team.

We can confirm that there's an active account under your address, which caused the delay. A follow up has been sent in order to get the NBN service activated for your account.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV