TPG Community

Get online support

When will nbn1000 available

some_dude
Level 2

Other providers including your sister company iinet are offering nbn1000 for quite some time now. I've even heard you are giving it away for free to some customers. When will we be able to upgrade (and of course pay) to nbn1000 ??

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @some_dude ,

We don't have any info yet on when the faster NBN speed tier will be offered to residential customers. To view our available NBN plans, please visit this link: http://www.tpg.com.au/nbn

If the TPG NBN Premium NBN100 with a typical evening speed of 85Mbps is not sufficient for your needs, you may want to consider our small business and corporate plans with flexible options ranging from 1Gbps to 10Gbps with Symmetrical Bandwidth, 99.95% SLA and 24/7 support.

Our business plans can tailor a solution to meet your requirements at a reasonable cost. You may place an order online: https://www.tpg.com.au/business-products or by contacting our Business Solutions team at 13 42 02.

some_dude
Level 2

Yeah right, pay for so called "business" plans while other providers already offer it to consumers at consumer rates. I think I'm better off switching providers as soon as my current contract runs out.

Also, just for my enlightenment, could you clarify the so called "99.95% SLA" ? What are the penalties if TPG does not achieve 99.95% uptime in a given time period ? Are you paying for lost business during these time ? Exhorbitant penalty fees that actually hurt TPG? Or more likely just refunding (partial) monthly fees ?

needforsuv
Level 3

Pretty sure no provider has NBN100/40 at 89 per month except plans made with tpg before they cut it down for new customers.

some_dude
Level 2

@Shaneno reply to my question trying to clarify what 99.95% SLA means for TPG ?

Shane

Hi @some_dude,

Details of this will be part of the contract agreement that the customer and our corporate team will agree upon. We can put you in touch with them or you can contact our Business Solutions team directly at 13 42 02.

Regards,

@Shaneno reply to my question trying to clarify what 99.95% SLA means for TPG ?