TPG Community

Get online support

Why my connection is getting canceled

navagni30
Level 2
I don't understand what is going on. I have Benn harassed by TPG for a while now. All I want is to move my TPG connection to my new location. After a long harassment and raising an escalation, today I received a cancellation request email. I haven't raised any cancellation request. I don't know why TPG is eager to cancel my account, instead fixing the issue.
2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @navagni30,

We're sorry to learn about your experience. 

We'd like to check and investigate what happened in this instance. 

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingly and resolve the matter at hand. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Shane

Hi @navagni30,

Just checking if you are still having issues with the connection, if so please send us your account details to proceed with initial investigation. 

Regards,

I don't understand what is going on. I have Benn harassed by TPG for a while now. All I want is to move my TPG connection to my new location. After a long harassment and raising an escalation, today I received a cancellation request email. I haven't raised any cancellation request. I don't know why TPG is eager to cancel my account, instead fixing the issue.