TPG Community

Get online support

Worst Service. Unclear lines.

Level 2
So I am trying to work out when I will be on this list to receive a HFC box. Can’t contact NBN, have to contact ISP. Every time I call TPG the connection is really bad, and they always rush to put you through to a Case Manager. However, you then get put on hold instantly; after a while you hear a dial tone, then back on hold. Happens over and over again. I just tried again and got hung up on. I received four text messages last week.

“TPG 4/4: Please call our NBN Service Delivery Team @1300023575 for assistance with your service.”

Same ** happened. Again no answers... who the hell knows how long I will have to wait for an appointment. The TPG app is crap, says you can check your installation status, but there is 0 info on that.

Not only do I need to work from home, but I’m 8 months pregnant and because of COVID need to do antinatal classes online.
What a joke.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @4802118,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're unable to connect with our NBN Service Delivery Team, we'd love to help and have them contact you to provide update on the ongoing installation of the NBN service, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

So I am trying to work out when I will be on this list to receive a HFC box. Can’t contact NBN, have to contact ISP. Every time I call TPG the connection is really bad, and they always rush to put you through to a Case Manager. However, you then get put on hold instantly; after a while you hear a dial tone, then back on hold. Happens over and over again. I just tried again and got hung up on. I received four text messages last week.

“TPG 4/4: Please call our NBN Service Delivery Team @1300023575 for assistance with your service.”

Same ** happened. Again no answers... who the hell knows how long I will have to wait for an appointment. The TPG app is crap, says you can check your installation status, but there is 0 info on that.

Not only do I need to work from home, but I’m 8 months pregnant and because of COVID need to do antinatal classes online.
What a joke.
Shane

Hi 4802118,

Thanks for sending me your details, we can see that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager yesterday and provided update on the ongoing service installation.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

What a joke.