TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured

Shane

Hi @bobbilltran,

You may connect your laptop via Wi-Fi then once laptop is connected via Wi-Fi you will be able to configure the modem/router.

Here is an article that will guide you on how to connect your laptop.

How to Connect to Your Wi-Fi network

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

bobbilltran
Level 2
The problem is that I couldn't connect any of my devices to the network so my laptop can't connect, once I click connect it brings me to this page
bobbilltran
Level 2
I can't connect my laptop via WiFi, I can't connect any of my devices, plz help me somehow, I'm subscribed for nbn fttp I believe
Shane

Hi @bobbilltran,

PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Technicians contact you to check the service.

Cheers!

jonbowles84
Level 2
Hi I'm having the same problem. My username is Jon Bowles and my address is 96-100 kilmore drive Tamborine
Shane

Thanks for reaching out and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, @jonbowles84. We have experienced an unplanned outage affecting all of our customers. Affected customers has experienced difficulty accessing internet, TPG My Account and using home phone services.

Our Network Engineers has been immediately engaged and resolved the issue. Customers should see services progressively restored as the restoration continues.

In the meantime, you may check this community article for updates: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/UPDATE-Outage-Notification-NBN-ADSL-TPG-FTTB-Inte....

Let us know if you're still having issue with the service, cheers!

Seleana
Level 2
I'm getting the same problem. I did a factory reset on my modem, and this message keeps coming up and hasn't gone away overnight. I'm still not sure if I have internet in my area because this message is repeatedly showing. 3108
Shane

Hi @Seleana,

If factory reset did not do the trick, we recommend to manually configure the modem/router.

You may visit this link https://www.tpg.com.au/helpdesk/pppoe/Modem_configuration_TPLINK_OSX.pdf.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

christurner94
Level 2
I am also having this issue! Can someone please help?!
Riezl

Hi @christurner94, it appears that your router is not connecting to our server and you may need to manually configure its settings.

This support link may help you configure the router : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/setup/modem_support

1. Select the type of Router and Model. For TP Link C1200, please select the right Operating System as well.

2. Click View and you will be redirected to a PDF File.

3. Look for "Configuring Router". This will guide you in manually configuring the router settings by the use of your TPG username and account password.

Let us know should you need further assistance.