TPG Community

Get online support

Your stupid system does not allow me to change the plan (even your call centre staff cannot do it)

springbeach
Level 2

When I try and change my plan I get the following response.

Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >

However when I ring 131423 they cannot change my plan either.  This has happened for over 6 months  .  Sometimes the call centre staff refer it somewhere and the plan is changed but this can take days.   Why cant I just do it myself.  There must be some form of system issue which you should be able to fix.  

What a waste of resources for me and your TPG staff that I need to ring and they cannot do it either and have to refer it somewhere else

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @springbeach

Sounds like this may benefit from being escalated internally. Let's see what could be the issue. 

Can we please have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can locate your account and begin the process of escalation? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

When I try and change my plan I get the following response.

Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >

However when I ring 131423 they cannot change my plan either.  This has happened for over 6 months  .  Sometimes the call centre staff refer it somewhere and the plan is changed but this can take days.   Why cant I just do it myself.  There must be some form of system issue which you should be able to fix.  

What a waste of resources for me and your TPG staff that I need to ring and they cannot do it either and have to refer it somewhere else