TPG Community

Get online support

hardware dispatch error

wlgh0711
Level 2

Hi,

I received my 5G Home broadband equipment on the 24/08/23 and service was not active.

I rang TPG who advised me that the service will be active within 24-48 hours. It has been now 48 hours and still not active.

My 'TPG My Account' is still showing "Waiting for Hardware Dispatch".

Could you please advise?

instead of roubleshooting / update error /etc.,

none of you guys are solving this actual problem but kept promoting about the internet when it is not ready to get the customers

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @wlgh0711

Let's have a look at the status of your service. Send us a PM with your TPG account number so we can get this sorted.

-Ahra_G

wlgh0711
Level 2

My account number is 1200******
None of you guys are solving this problem besides saying sorry or excuses of saying 48hrs which it already passed

wlgh0711
Level 2
Also it suppose to call me back by 1p.m. Today which not happened once again??? How can i trust now?
Ahra_G

We're keen on getting this sorted out, @wlgh0711. We'll wait for your private message along with your TPG customer ID/account number. 

HQN
Level 2
Level 2

Hi wlgh0711,

Did your problem solve? I have the same issue.

I also received the modern on 24/08/2023, but it is still Waiting for Hardware Dispatch.

I called more than 3 times, and the service team always said to wait 24 or 48 hours to escalate the problem to the warehouse team.

They also booked an appointment with me on Tuesday and told me they would call me. However, no one called at the end of the day.

Hope to hear from you,
Kind regards,
Shane

Hi @HQN ,

We responded to your initial post located here and awaiting your response.

Send us your details so we can check our options to activate the service ASAP.

Regards,

Hi wlgh0711,

Did your problem solve? I have the same issue.

I also received the modern on 24/08/2023, but it is still Waiting for Hardware Dispatch.

I called more than 3 times, and the service team always said to wait 24 or 48 hours to escalate the problem to the warehouse team.

They also booked an appointment with me on Tuesday and told me they would call me. However, no one called at the end of the day.

Hope to hear from you,
Kind regards,