TPG Community

Get online support

my account was cancelled by somebody

rockyten
Level 2
Someone accidentally placed nbn connection order on to my address with other provider and my current account was cancelled automatically. So I had to apply for new accout and my old account was not able to recover.
Furthermore, the cancellation date notice from TPG is 11/6. But I lost internet and email access already. Customer service said my account was cancelled completely...All of my important emails were sent back to sender. It shouldn't happen.
Is there anyone have same problem?
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @rockyten

Welcome to the Community and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been advised that the request to transfer your slave Emails to the new account has been forwarded.

Updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

rockyten
Level 2

Thanks for your comment.

One of the customer service said that I had to create email only account with annual fee, and the other lady told me that TPG can forward old email address to new account. So I wasn't sure who to believe.

I hope I can access to my email asap as all of emails have been sent back.

BasilDV

Hi @rockyten

That's the option in order to keep the old email address.

Your Case manager will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

rockyten
Level 2

No one hasn't given me any updates yet...one of the customer service told me that someone will contact me in 24 hours, but over 72 hours have passed..

Is it such a difficult issue for TPG to give me email address back?

While I'm doing this, I'm receiving emails...I could change email address for accounts, but some web site needs email address to verify pass code. I cannot even access my account... 

I really need my address back please...

Ahra_G

Hi @rockyten

We apologise for the lack of contact received as expected. 

Recent update on the account indicated that a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be reaching out to work towards a resolution. 

The officer received your case today and is currently assessing the matter at hand. 

Please await feedback via phone call or email. 

Regards,

Ahra_G