TPG Community

Get online support

mysoul.com.au email issues

D3cay
Level 2

I'm trying to setup a friends email address on outlook. He has been a mysoul.com.au (now TPG) customer for years and still uses the @mysoul.com.au as his primary email address.

I've called TPG support many times and they are not helpful. They keep providing me with either one of two answers;

1 – the mail server setting are POP mail.tpg.com.au 110 and SMTP mail.tpg.com.au 25. ... the account fails to authenticate to the SMTP server and wont work. Yes the credentials work with webmail.mysoul.com.au – its not a password issue.

2 – there is a deadicated team for mysoul support – let me transfer you through... wait 30-50 mins .... "welcome to TPG how can I help " ... and the cycle repeats.

Can anyone in the community or someone at TPG with actual answers please respond.

2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

Hi @D3cay . In Outlook, try   mail.mysoul.com.au    as the in and out server name. There is a POP3 (110) and SMTP (25) server at this address.

You might need to enable authentication as well.

If this works, you might like to try activating SSL/TLS security.

Shane

Hi @D3cay,

Welcome to the community!

We recommend to raise your Soul Email concern directly to our postmaster, simply send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au including your account details (Customer ID/Username) together with the address on file.

Regards,

I'm trying to setup a friends email address on outlook. He has been a mysoul.com.au (now TPG) customer for years and still uses the @mysoul.com.au as his primary email address.

I've called TPG support many times and they are not helpful. They keep providing me with either one of two answers;

1 – the mail server setting are POP mail.tpg.com.au 110 and SMTP mail.tpg.com.au 25. ... the account fails to authenticate to the SMTP server and wont work. Yes the credentials work with webmail.mysoul.com.au – its not a password issue.

2 – there is a deadicated team for mysoul support – let me transfer you through... wait 30-50 mins .... "welcome to TPG how can I help " ... and the cycle repeats.

Can anyone in the community or someone at TPG with actual answers please respond.