TPG Community

Get online support

nbn keep on disconnect

Shane

Hi waiho2722,

Thanks for getting back to me. I will look for available technician to call you. I'll get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Shane

Hi waiho2722,

Please expect a call from one of our Technicians within 30mins-1hr from now.

Please let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi waiho2722,

One of our Technicians we're able to contact the mobile number you provided unfortunately we're told we got a wrong number. Kindly confirm and PM me your contact number.

Regards,

waiho2722
Level 3
i pm you a new number , please call that number between 10am- 2pm on sunday 28/1/2018 thanks . One more thing is , i will be home on thursday 01/02/2018 after 2 pm , If your technician is free that time you can tell me tomorrow on that call
Shane

Hi @waiho2722,

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Technicians and the issue has been raised to our Engineering Team.

Please let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

waiho2722
Level 3

seems like the dropout problem still occur even the technician come and check. can u please check what is the problem?or you can call the technician come again because i am free for 4 days,let me now whether you have technician available and i will pm you a phone number to contact

BasilDV

Good day @waiho2722,

We've checked the account and seen that the connection has become stable. We didn't detect any fault on the line as of the moment.

Let's observe it further and give it until tomorrow if the drop outs will occur again.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @waiho2722,

I checked the account and seen that the connection has been stable. If you are still experiencing issues with the service. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted and I will arrange a call from our Tech team.

Kind regards,

waiho2722
Level 3
We’re really disappointed in your service, we have been using TPG for more than 6 months now and not having to enjoy a stable connection for more than a week, having dropouts every now and then, poor coverage within the premise(maybe modem issue), we’re hoping to resolve this with you guys as soon as possible.I will send you a phone number and a time to contact.
Mc_Gerald

Hi @waiho2722,

Will wait for your contact details. Please keep in touch!

Kind regards,

Mc