TPG Community

Get online support

no internet or WAN light flashing

lindsaygirls
Level 2

Hi,

The Internet and WAN lights are not flashing/lighting up on my modem, I have tried turning the modem on and off but it is not changing. appreciate if you could help.

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @lindsaygirls

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out to us. I was able to locate your account using your Community details and ran remote test. 

It appears that your modem is connected now and you should be able to access the internet. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self help options at http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers! 

lindsaygirls
Level 2

Hi,

My internet is not working with the same lights not lighting up, this seems to happening a lot, I appreciate if you could explain why this is happening. 

thank you, 

BasilDV

Hi @lindsaygirls,

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've run some remote test and was not able to identify if the fault is within the NBN network or the modem. We've escalated the case with our Engineering team for further investigation and they'll be in touch via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sparkynz
Level 2
I am having exactly the same issue. Everything has been working perfectly for years but in the last month or so the WAN and Internet lights cut out. Power cycling modem works sometimes, other times it just fixes itself.

Don't want to pay for something that doesn't work and if it keeps up I risk having to pay for extra 4G data on my phone plan to keep online at home.
BasilDV

Hi @Sparkynz,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your NBN service.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some tests.

We've detected a possible fault within the NBN network, however, we can't verify if it's with the internal or external line.

The case is now with our Engineering team for further investigation and they'll be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

Jimmib
Level 2
Have had this all of a sudden for over an hour now out of the blue and using phone to check for outages but nothing is wrong apparently.
Shane

What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far? Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Have had this all of a sudden for over an hour now out of the blue and using phone to check for outages but nothing is wrong apparently.