"CANCELLATION OF MY NBN SERVICE"

teshin2526
Level 2

Hi TPG internet service.

I am a user service account of Username: <username>

Internet Account no: <cid>

Plan NBN Broadband 50

Home phone number: <phone number>

I has been moved out from this address <address> since: 23/12/ 2018 and I didn't use internet data service from that period time until now. Last month I noticed my credit card has been charged from TPG internet service total amount $139.98 ( $69.99 /Montly contract).

I did "CANCELLATION" internet service via webpage but un success and it's very complecated. I did a big mis take by clicked "Moving Home service button on webpage" and I thought TPG will cancel my services. Unfortunately, the internet service it had been renewed charged for the service again.

As I mentioned on above, I didn't use internet data service since 23/12/ 2018 until now.

I'd to required TPG "REFUND" amount $139.98 back to my credit card account.

" AND PLEASE CANCELLATION MY TPG INTERNET SERVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE " 

Thank you,

Te-shin Khattaro

1 REPLY 1
Joseph_D

@teshin2526 just to be clear, when you moved to a different house you failed to cancel the service and your credit card was charged for the past 2 months because of it.

Please note that in order for us to provide internet we also pay our 3rd party provider to deliver the service. If you do not cancel the service with us we will continously pay them even if no one is using the internet on that address.

I can ask for a customer service representative to contact you directly to provide assistance if you can PM your preferred contact number and time availability.

I have edited your post to remove private information.

Kind regards,

Joseph D