slow email

freezer101
Level 3

Hello Team. I have been getting VERY slow incoming emails from your server into my home box. Even registration confirmation to the community site took a while to come through to my box. I get an email every morning at 10 am give or take a few minutes each way and they have been coming in very slow. Today's 10 am email came into my box at 11 pm! and others that should be almost instantaneous are starting to come through up to an hour late! This has just started to happen over the last 3 days.

And yes before you say check the home site email, I've done this and the TPG email does not download or have my emails up as well. Internet connection reset but, still the same. Can you help me out?

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @freezer101 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, since you have tested the email issue also occurs in our Post Office you can raise this directly to our postmaster by sending them email to postmaster@tpg.com.au.

Let me us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@freezer101 wrote:

Hello Team. I have been getting VERY slow incoming emails from your server into my home box. Even registration confirmation to the community site took a while to come through to my box. I get an email every morning at 10 am give or take a few minutes each way and they have been coming in very slow. Today's 10 am email came into my box at 11 pm! and others that should be almost instantaneous are starting to come through up to an hour late! This has just started to happen over the last 3 days.

And yes before you say check the home site email, I've done this and the TPG email does not download or have my emails up as well. Internet connection reset but, still the same. Can you help me out?

freezer101
Level 3

Yeah, mate the emails still coming out slow. Emails that were sent to me at 9:30 pm have been getting to me at 11 pm and outgoing ones that I send or reply to are getting to the recipient a few hours later as well!

Ahra_G

Hi @freezer101

Have you already raised this concern to our PostMaster? 

If not, you may send the problematic email address via private message so we cam have it checked by our Technical Team. 

Thanks! 

freezer101
Level 3

Yes twice! But, nothing. No response.

BasilDV

Hi @freezer101

Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with the problematic email address for us to raise this further.

BasilDV

berlin0099
Level 2

First time i have no idea how to play mahjong game play so,you have a nice choose to play this game.