TPG Community

Get online support

spam from tpg user

SOLVED Go to solution
adsl
Level 3

Hi i am receiving lots of spam from  TPG addresses     for example

GRoy@tpg.com.au, DWrK@tpg.com.au

These are clearly from a TPG account. Trying to create a rule does not work as the from  name is only 4 characters long and TPG rules need to be 5. Phone support is useless as they always ring when i am at work. Surely TPG does not condone the use of  tpg.com.au as a spam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @adsl

We'd like to arrange a call from our Senior technicians to look into this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to receive a call.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @adsl

We'd like to arrange a call from our Senior technicians to look into this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to receive a call.

BasilDV

adsl
Level 3
Hi I have had a TPG technician contact myself as you indicated you wanted to happen . We adjusted settings and today i have received another email which appears with a TPG from address  as follows Trying to help you <d0t5z@tpg.com.au>     the to address is as follows __gjunga@tpg.com.au my email address is    'gjunga@tpg.com.au'
BasilDV

Hi @adsl

This will be raised to our Tech team for further checking.

BasilDV

Damien987
Level 2

I have also had a massive spike in SPAM from TPG addresses really since the start of COVID. It appears someone in your organisation has sold the list of client's addresses.

Norton LifeLock <norton-lock.7quu@tpg.com.au>

Plenty from alledgedly Woolworths too. Every day. 

BasilDV

Hi @Damien987

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

LN
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I too just received spam from a newly created TPG community user. The message included a URL that I expect directs to a fradulent website.

I do not need to be contacted personally and reported the message to the admins. 

mariamariahan
Level 2

Yes! I got them today! Please blocked and filter!