tpg internet account

SOLVED Go to solution
vuthai11
Level 2

hello there the internet connection ( whole things under my name) , the created tpg account & the contact with TPG all the things been dones by my nephew name KIETH THAI now i want to lookafter my internet account by my self but i couldn't  log in & i can not contact my nephew  to ask how to change .....  i need to log in my internet account to change to upgrade some thing but couldn't contact TPG by calling ( my speaking& hearing inglish not very well , do not know what to do now .please help ! many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @vuthai11 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

There's no other way of retrieving your TPG account details, as for the security, we require customers to contact our Accounts team.

You have the option to check your Email as the details was sent when you first applied for the service.

If the email address that was used was not yours, then you really need to contact your nephew.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @vuthai11 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

There's no other way of retrieving your TPG account details, as for the security, we require customers to contact our Accounts team.

You have the option to check your Email as the details was sent when you first applied for the service.

If the email address that was used was not yours, then you really need to contact your nephew.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV