TPG Community

Get online support

Customer Self-Help Options with TPG

Bobby

Check out our video guide on all of TPG's Customer Self-Help Options, or read our article below.

From our TPG Community to our brand-new app, we offer a wide range of customer self-help options to save you time and get fast assistance with your broadband or mobile service.

Whether you want to check the progress of your installation, change your broadband plan or find a previous payment, you can use one of our self-help facilities below so you can skip the queue and immediately get what you’re after.

My Account
My Account is a customer portal where you can securely manage your billing, update customer details, and more. You are also able to change your NBN plan and monitor your account usage via our helpful self-serve tools.

Simply login with your username and password and you’ll be able to self-manage your TPG account online with My Account.

Login at https://tpg.com.au/account.

My TPG App

My TPG is our brand new app, designed to help you manage your TPG account while you’re on the go. Got a problem with your NBN, FTTB or ADSL2+ Home Bundle connection? Just do a connection test using the My TPG app, and if a problem is detected you can lodge a fault right there without having to call!

Plus you can:

• Track any faults you have lodged
  • Look up your installation progress
  • Check your current and past TPG bills
  • Update your payment details
  • View a 3-month TPG account statement

You can also update your personal details is a breeze with the TPG app. Simply update them directly in the app if any of your circumstances change.

Keep an eye out for regular updates as we're continually looking for ways to improve the app.

Try it today! Get My TPG from the App Store for iOS, or Google Play for Android.

Live Chat Support
Live Chat Support allows you to speak directly with our helpful team and get assistance with any of our products. Simply type in your details along with your query and our staff will assist.

Below are links to each our support areas, along with their operating hours:

Broadband Sales: 9am-10pm Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays

Tech Support: 8am-Midnight Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays

Billing & Customer Service: 8am-9pm Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays

Installation & Service Delivery: 9am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays

Mobile Sales: 9am-10pm Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Sat, Sun & Public Holidays

Mobile Support: 8am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Weekends & Public Holidays

For an overview of all of our Live Chat Support channels, visit https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/.

TPG Support
TPG Support is an expansive gateway designed to assist you with all things TPG. Whether it’s help with setting up your connection, troubleshooting advice for slow speeds, or if you’re looking for modem guides, our gateway makes it simple for you to find the support you need.

It’s also a place where you can find helpful links to securely update your TPG password if you have forgotten it, as well as information on how to relocate your connection if you’re moving home.

Find more at www.tpg.com.au/support.

TPG Community
TPG Community is a place where you can get quick customer support and interact with our dedicated team, as well as get expert advice from long-time TPG fans. You can also find helpful solutions via our comprehensive articles which include video guides, and easy to follow step-by-step instructions.

Check out some our useful feature articles below:

• Need to make a quick payment online? Read about how to do this here.
  • Want to change your NBN plan? Check out our step-by-step guide.
  • Help with querying or rescheduling your TPG installation? Follow our steps here.
  • Need assistance with your new connection? Read our guides here.
  • Want to know if there is an NBN outage in your area? Find out using our guide here.
  • Want to change your mobile plan online?  Read about how to do this here.

Our community is a one-stop shop for knowledge and assistance, and it’s your key to getting the most out of your TPG products.  Head over to TPG Community and join the conversation at http://community.tpg.com.au.